Twin City Motor Sports Park
• NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
• No one UNDER 16 years of age is allowed to drive ANY type of motorized ATV’s, Golf Carts, or Scooters/Mopeds. No JOY RIDING. PARENTS TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND HAVE FULL LIABILITY FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND THOSE THAT MAY HAVE COME WITH THEM.
• Speed Limit in the pit area is 10 MPH.
• Parking is first come - first serve. Spectators may be asked to park in designated areas if necessary.
• If you leave the track for ANY reason, you MUST stop by the front gate to be issued a re-entry pass for you and anyone with you. Anyone without a re-entry pass will be required to pay entry fee.
2015 Racing Rules & Regulations
• NO ALCOHOL IN STAGING LANES OR AT STARTING LINE. Alcohol consumption by participating drivers is strictly prohibited. Drivers are not allowed on the track if the driver has been drinking alcoholic beverages. Any driver found or suspected of drinking alcohol will be automatically disqualified.
• Racers will be called three (3) times to the lanes for each time trial or elimination round. Race Track personnel is not responsible for drivers not hearing their call to the staging lanes. Racers will have two (2) minutes after the third (3rd) call to have their car in staging lanes. There will be a minimum of ten (10) minutes between rounds before the next class is called.
• Do not report to the staging area until you are called. If you choose to come up early, you may be asked to return to you pit area.
• No burnouts allowed in the pit area or on the return road.
• No burnouts allowed until the prior racers have left the starting line.
• Only one (1) crew member will be allowed at burnout area to assist racer and check dial-in.
• Dial-ins on vehicles must be visible from the Tower. The car number must be 1½” wide by 6” tall and be located on both the right side window and the passenger side front window, preferably in white. No chalkboards. Check your dial-in before staging. It is your responsibility to make sure it is correct before you stage. There will be NO reruns.
• Dial-ins CANNOT be changed after leaving the staging area. If there is oil down or emergency delay, the racer must contact the starter, their opponent, and the Tower to discuss the changing of their dial-in.
• All racers must have at least one (1) working tail light.
• Auto Start is in effect. Both cars must pre-stage before either one is allowed to stage. The Starter will enforce courtesy staging. No Deep Staging Allowed. The race is accepted by both racers once both racers have pre-staged and dial-ins have been accepted. The Starter has complete control of the starting line and the racing surface.
• When racers are on the track and experience a problem, please pull to the side of the track and stop. This will help keep fluids off of the racing surface.
• Hardship Rule applies if a racecar that a racer is registered in on that day race or multi-day event breaks before the First (1st) Round of Eliminations. That racer may put his number on another racecar. This must be approved by the Race Director. If this is approved and the racer does this, there will be NO Break Passes Issued. There are NO Exceptions.
• Break Rule will be in effect until money paying rounds. Re-entry must be approved by the Race Director. All cars must be able to crank from the driver’s seat and leave the staging lane under its own power.
• In All Classes, there will Only be First (1st) OR Second (2nd) Round Buy Backs.
• Each racer is allowed Only one (1) Bye Run Per Race. The Winner of the “Dial for Dollars” will be given the First (1st) “Wait & See Bye Run”. That racer will keep the Bye Run until it is used or they lose a round. The Bye Run will then be chosen by the racer with the best reaction time during the round that it was lost in. Once every racer left in has had a Bye Run, they all will be eligible for another Bye Run, which will be awarded to the racer with the best reaction time.
• All Helmets are to be Snell-K98 approved.
• Jr. Dragsters racers must wear a fireproof race suit, gloves, helmet, arm restraints, and have a 5-point harness.
• Motorcycles racers must wear a leather jacket, gloves, and helmet.
• Street racers must wear the seat belt. If racecar is 12.50 or faster in the ¼ mile, racer is required to wear a helmet. Street cars MUST be Street Legal with street legal DOT tires. No slicks are allowed. Two Steps, Transbrakes, Delay Boxes or Starting Line Enhancers are NOT ALLOWED. Line locks can be used for burn out purposes only.
• No-Electronics racers must wear a helmet, seat belts, and fireproof jacket. If racecar is 11.50 or faster in the ¼ mile, racer must have a window net. Two Steps, Transbrakes, Delay Boxes or Starting Line Enhancers are NOT ALLOWED. Line locks can be used for burn out purposes only.
• Electronics racers must wear a helmet, seat belts, fireproof jacket, have a window net, and have speed appropriate roll bars.
These rules and regulations are issued and enforced for the safety and wellbeing of the racers, their family, their friends and the race fans that enter our facility. We at Twin City Motor Sports Park would like everyone to enjoy their racing experience with us.
Revision Date: 03/14/2012